Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 16 02-10-2005 , 05:45 PM
I started back in 2002 when i was around 17 but i havn't been doing any 3D for around a year and a half for many reasons. Once my new pc arrives i'm gonna start up again and also really spend more time with Photoshop.

Yeah, but no but yeah but no....
# 17 02-10-2005 , 08:35 PM
Well dude if you got the talent and sense to visulaise, CG will help you alot to achive your vision really realistic,so Maya is just a tool wich needs to be learned.
It takes about 2-3 years to get comfortable with so your age is way too far of beeing too old to approach CG!

I'm 21--started 1 and 1/2 years ago!

So wellcom to CGI1

# 18 03-10-2005 , 06:38 AM
Subscriber
Started a year ago at age 37. I don't expect to working in a studio anytime soon, if ever, but I'm going to get to point where I feel comfortable in the program if it kills me.

AIM: mhcannonDMC

"If you love your job, you'll never work another day in your life."