Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 31 09-11-2005 , 04:03 PM
Subscriber
THX1138: Thanks for the support I definitley plan on using some type of "fuzzy" utility on the yarn hair and the hanging eyeballs. The cloth of the arms and body I would only consider them as being soft.

As far as getting the look of the plastic is concerned it will mainly come down to specularity.

SWANKYMONKEY: Hey dave thanks for the support I just hope that I can uphold to everyones belief in me.

Later,
Scott

# 32 09-11-2005 , 05:01 PM
Subscriber
Hey guys I just found out that Im not doing very well right now in Trig, so I am going to take a leave of abscense for a little bit. Plus my new tablet is on the way so I have to wait anyway might as well focus on studies till it gets here.

Later

# 33 09-11-2005 , 10:18 PM
19 year Veteran
Sorry to see you go for a small time. I wish I was good a Trig.
I still think you work for a studio even though you say your not.user added image

# 34 09-11-2005 , 10:40 PM
Subscriber
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE COMPLEMENT!!!:attn:

# 35 10-11-2005 , 08:39 PM
For the fuzzy part I would go with a polygon with a layered shader, each with a transparency and color, as with a normal hair-fur shader. If you have unlimited, you can use Maya Fur for all of your needs.