Hey guys, its time for a new competition. This month should be a good one as it has been brought up time and time again amongst people. The challenge is:
Yes thats right, take yourself and model a cartoon version of it. The wonderful thing about this challenge is that you can use a cartoon you for anything! You can use it for your website, you can use it for your avatar (eg. Mtmckinley's) and you can use it for just about anything displaying your 3d art. I will say now though, you MUST INCLUDE A PICTURE OF YOURSELF FOR REFRENCE
. Sorry i wasnt getting mad, just wanted to make sure that stood out.
Ok, now if you join either state that you are joining as a Noobie, or Normal entry and mods state that your doing a MOD entry. write like the following:
"April Challenge - Name - Noobie"
"April Challenge - name - Normal"
"April Challenge - name - MOD"
1. Texturing is allowed.
2. Wire frame shots must be presented at random times.
3. Various shots of the progress, throughout the whole challenge, at different angles.
4. Must include picture of yourself for refrence.
5. Submit your stills at 640x480, for loading purposes.
6. Final render can be at any size you wish, and all artowork in the render has to of been made by yourself.
7. Finish by last day of month - at midnight of -8GMT (PST).
8. Mark final render saying "FINAL RENDER" within the post. there can only be 1 final render by the way.
8. Everything in your final render has to be modelled by you during the challenge.
9. Have lots of fun and learn lots!
If you have any questions post them here, or PM me if its more private.
"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha
email - firstname.lastname@example.org