Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 24-01-2010 , 08:05 AM
Events Team at Wargaming.net

Video Card

Hey does anyone happen to know if a ATI Radeon xpress 200m card is integrated? everything I have found says its PCI Express but doesn't say anything about it being integrated or separate....I want to know because I am thinking about up grading my laptops video card if i can.

# 2 24-01-2010 , 10:15 PM
Subscriber
integrated means it's part of the motherboard
dedicated means it's a card all on it's own

therefore if you buy a card then it's not integrated

i dont know anything about this particular card but if you say it has a PCI Express thing to it then i don't think it's part of the motherboard and therefore not integrated

i wasn't aware that you could upgrade anything in a laptop other than RAM and harddrive

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D
# 3 24-01-2010 , 10:24 PM
Level 32 pachyderm
Generally you can't.
PCI express is the type of slot it goes in to.

# 4 16-02-2010 , 04:42 AM
Actually, the ECS RS400-A motherboard supports LGA775 Pentium 4 and Celeron processors running on either the 800MHz or 533MHz FSB, but what really makes this motherboard unique is that it has both a PCI Express x16 and physical 8xAGP slot. Other onboard goodies consist of a 10/100 network card, onboard graphics care of the Radeon Xpress 200 chipset, support for either DDR or DDR-2 memory, and 7.1 channel audio through the 'SB400' IXP400 southbridge.