Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 14-10-2012 , 07:30 PM
Subscriber

Quake rocket launch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotat...&v=5HTwbpjBUOk

Since it looks like were on the space/rocket theme here, this is a video I saw a few months ago. I think they did an awesome job and if you read a bit on the background or history of this launch, it's even better. The launch is best served with the volume turned way up, and 1:03 in watch it come apart or detach the fuel end of the rocket, pretty cool.

# 2 14-10-2012 , 08:23 PM
The thin red line
I think making the rocket and effects would be a good next challenge............dave

# 3 14-10-2012 , 08:35 PM
Subscriber

I think making the rocket and effects would be a good next challenge............dave

Good idea. I tossed the idea around of just making it as a personal thing but good idea for a contest! The rocket, launch tower, maybe even the background as well. I don't know how to do particles or smoke yet so who knows..lol.

# 4 14-10-2012 , 08:40 PM
The thin red line
Best way to learn is get put in the deep end.....LOL..........dave

# 5 15-10-2012 , 01:49 AM
Lifetime Member
that was cool
love the onboard camera shots user added image

I'm not lazy, I'm just resting before I get tired