Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 27-04-2007 , 07:35 AM

Real Flow Plug-ins for Maya problems

Hey,

I've downloaded the Real Flow 4 plug-ins for Maya 8 off the Next Limit website and tried several times to load it in Maya. I've placed all the files in the correct folders and the plug-ins show up in the Plug-in Manager in Maya 8. My problem is that it will not let me load the plug-ins. The auto-load creates errors that state "The operation completed successfully." I would appreciate any help.

thx

# 2 27-04-2007 , 10:41 PM
Subscriber
I hav had this exact same problem, I hope someone can come up with an answer soon lol, r u using a real copy of realflow, or the trial, as i am usin the trial and wonder if that has anything to do with the problem!

Somebody help us!!!! lol

# 3 29-04-2007 , 11:45 PM

# 4 30-04-2007 , 12:32 AM
Subscriber
ta for v feedback but i have installed in the plug in manager properly, its actually maya that is coming up with an error when i do as u have suggested

# 5 30-04-2007 , 02:31 AM
tis true. dont know why but maya wont allow the plug-ins to be loaded