Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 20-07-2023 , 05:39 PM

Unable to install or uninstall any maya!! Please help.

Hi guys,

I have been trying to install maya into my system and been failing to do so. I looked over internet for many solutions but didn't find any of the similar issue. So, here's what's happening: I open the setup application, it opens a window of autodesk saying preparing and it shuts off. It doesn't even stays in the background. The application terminates immediately. I have tried to install many different version of maya hoping it would work but it's the same issue with all of them. I had maya 2024 installed couple of weeks back, I thought a clean swipe might be a solution for this. So, I tried to uninstall maya 2024 and guess what?? It happens the same thing for uninstalling as well. The uninstalling window terminates immediately. Now, I cannot install any maya or uninstall which I have. Please help me out!!

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 30-08-2023 , 10:15 AM
Hi, I am using win 11 and it works perfectly for me(installation/uninstall) I am using revo uninstaller way back. Give it a try!
Cheers,
Bellid - Welding Contractor