Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 25-01-2004 , 01:14 PM

My finished project please check it out! :)

Hope you guys like it, post your opinion

The hair was really a pain!!!!

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 26-01-2004 , 12:38 AM
Subscriber
nice idea. Hair looks good. Girls face could use some jaw. nice flowers and stuff. I like that. and how did you do the trees ?
details on the arch's are a nice tuch.

# 3 26-01-2004 , 12:54 AM
The Maya Mountain
You're on your way. user added image

For your next character, try to find some reference images for anatomy and also for clothing, if you can.

For architectural pieces, give the edges a slight bevel, as very rarely is anything at a real sharp edge.

Work on your texturing.

Keep it up! You got the hard part done: finishing! Now it's on to the next one! user added image

# 4 27-01-2004 , 12:45 AM
Well thanks mike and pony!!!!

Thanks also for your advice ill keep it in mind, i really should use some reference cause i never use and i just go imagining things and making them on the get go which doesnt gets really good results, im not really good at texturing and i only make really simple textures but ill try to do better on my next project .

Oh yea the trees where simply pfx to poly

Cheers

# 5 27-01-2004 , 07:55 PM
Nice work Amir_Unreal. U know what they say...the more u do the better u get at it and u definately got the talent! So keep em coming!

-------------------------------------------
# 6 29-01-2004 , 08:48 AM

Thanks a lot!!!!

Thank You MainlineX that really cheers me up, i really want to follow my dream go study and do this for a living im really glad for the replies such great people around here.

Ill sure keep on working and improving myself and i also wish you all the best of luck with all your life projects and aspirations.

You really gave me a confidence boost!!!!!!!

Cheers

# 7 31-01-2004 , 02:20 PM
If you want to learn a lot may i suggest you join the next competition challenge?

# 8 31-01-2004 , 04:05 PM
The Maya Mountain
or even this one. Still a month left. user added image

# 9 01-02-2004 , 05:46 AM

ummmmmm

gee i dont know, do you guys think im ready to take the challenge?, cause there are so many good designs and impressive projects; but as you said i could give it a shot and learn a couple of things, what is this month challenge about or where can i find some info about it?

oh yea heres another shot of my finished project i'd decided to post it just for fun user added image

Cheers

Attached Thumbnails
# 10 01-02-2004 , 05:56 AM
# 11 02-02-2004 , 05:11 AM
Thanks mike ill check it out user added image