Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 26-07-2011 , 01:46 AM
Subscriber

Problem Watching Videos

Hi guys,

I just purchased the Victorian House and the Fantasy Landscape projects, but when I try to open a downloaded quicktime video, an error message pops up that says 'The movies file format isn't recognized or a required codec isn't available.' I have a 3.06 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo iMac, and I just upgraded to Lion (Mac OS 10.7). How do I get the movies to play?

Thanks

# 2 26-07-2011 , 02:01 AM
Lifetime Member
I believe all the videos are in a DivX format mate.....download VLC and you will be able to play them...or DivX itself. I havent seen a tut in here in quicktime?

cheers bullet

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes
# 3 26-07-2011 , 02:44 AM
Subscriber

I believe all the videos are in a DivX format mate.....download VLC and you will be able to play them...or DivX itself. I havent seen a tut in here in quicktime?

cheers bullet

Great, I downloaded VLC and DivX and it works now. Thanks for your help and putting up with amateurs like me! user added image

# 4 26-07-2011 , 12:29 PM
Lifetime Member
No worries at all mate...we all learn to crawl and walk somewhere and this site is the best for community help and advice by a million miles....enjoy and have fun..thats the important part user added image

cheers bullet

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes