Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 30-04-2004 , 05:35 PM

Render looks rough

Hi,

I modeled my basic character and everything was fine, but then I started making some paint effects eyebrows and now when I try to render, everything is all screwey. The shadows look very pixelated and the paint effects don't even show up in the render. I've checked the render globals and the shadow settings on the lights, and they all look the same as they did before it started screwing up. I know I must be overlooking something, but I just can't figure out what it is.

# 2 01-05-2004 , 06:23 PM
in render globals you have rendering to production quality?

# 3 07-05-2004 , 07:14 PM
a picture paints a thousand words

Wanna talk maya ?
Message me @ bluemagic@hotmail.com
Email me before you add me.
# 4 09-05-2004 , 12:16 PM
have you added more geometry? eg a large ground plane or something? cause if you are using depth map shadows that may affect it. But Blue Magic is right give us a picture.

Alan

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB