Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 29-08-2004 , 04:09 PM

Poly Car tutorial(www.cgreality.com)

Hi
everyone it was a long time ago that iposted something here..
But here is the hood of my car....do you guys think that i should make something better..i know that i have still some things to do but i do it right now..

Attached Thumbnails

Latino
# 2 29-08-2004 , 05:27 PM
Subscriber
hey im not much of a critic but that looks good to me lol.

# 3 29-08-2004 , 05:29 PM
Subscriber
and i was wondering how can i get that site in english lol

# 4 29-08-2004 , 06:47 PM
# 5 29-08-2004 , 09:13 PM
Subscriber
Hey Latino! How is everything..
I still remember you from the female body project...user added image I wonder how that went... We did that project at the same time but I kinda get going on with other projects....so maybe in the future user added image

I see you have made a nice start on the cap of the car user added image really nice ...believe it or not but Im also doing a car right now..user added image

The only thing I wanted to say is that there is a bug in your geometry... check it out below:

btw. looking forward to some progress user added image

Attached Images
# 6 30-08-2004 , 03:41 PM
Latino -----------> gohan1842: Thanx...hehe are you going to make the tutorial to?
i have the blueprint if you want to

Latino -----------> ransick : hehe..cool are you done with the ermale project..? user added image
I made a pause at that project because i dont like work with it when there are people around me.... they look at me like im som sort of perver..hehe
But i will contiune with it soon.. I will fix the polygin thing that you marked to..thanx by the way

Latino -----------> Reimo005: How did you find the english tutorials? i was looking for them like ten times..and i never found them..the site of the guy tutorial its not so good so i couldent find it...

To Everyone: The Next part is Coming soon.... See it at the cinema 15 September... hehe just kidding

Attached Thumbnails

Latino