Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 12-09-2004 , 01:59 AM
SM Alumni

WH40K : Dawn of War demo intro

Dont know if anyone else has checked this out (the demo is a 320mb download) but the intro to this is just jaw dropping - Relic are certainly giving Blizzard a run for their money with this one.
Game is great too, but imo its worth downloading just to see the intro if your on a fast ish connection user added image

https://www.gamershell.com/news/17105.html

# 2 12-09-2004 , 02:10 AM
The Maya Mountain
yeah, it's really something. user added image

# 3 13-09-2004 , 08:22 AM
I played the beta and that was rocking! it was a little easy but i guess that will be tweaked. When is the game out?

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB
# 4 13-09-2004 , 01:52 PM
it says 20 sep...

# 5 13-09-2004 , 03:47 PM
SM Tea Boy
Should be good I loved warhammer dark omen PC game, so I'm looking forward to this one user added image

David.

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 6 14-09-2004 , 12:55 AM
SM Tea Boy
Well i got to say I'm not a fan of game intros, cut sceans, ec cetera I always skip 'um. But that was worth the 300Mb d/l just for the intro.

Very sweet.

David.

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 7 21-10-2004 , 07:57 AM
Subscriber
:speechles OMG I just brought Dawn of War yesterday and that intro has to be the best game intro i've ever seen. Games good aswell. Although i was hoping for Tyranids, fingers crossed they'll be in an add on pack.