Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 27-03-2005 , 04:52 PM
Subscriber

horrible render

Hello,

could anyone tell me why when I do a batch render the images produced are rough? The top image is from a batch render and the bottom image is a single frame render without changing any settings. It's totally doing my head in so any help would be much appreciated. Thanks,

Mat.

edit: I just noticed the roughness on the bottom picture too, it's no where near as bad as that on the top though.

Attached Thumbnails

Last edited by happymat27; 27-03-2005 at 04:54 PM.
# 2 28-03-2005 , 12:06 AM
Subscriber
is it saving out as the same file format ?

# 3 28-03-2005 , 12:47 AM
The Maya Mountain
don't save your images as jpg... try tga or something and then convert to jpg if you need to in post.

# 4 28-03-2005 , 07:27 AM
Subscriber
Cheers for the replies,

They are both saved as jpeg files so I will try tga, I still don't understand why one is worse than the other though. The bottom image has no pixelation at all on my system where as the top one is much as you see it here, I have never had this problem before.

Mat.