Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 18-05-2005 , 02:08 PM
Subscriber

What can cause this???

When I bring up a dialog box I get stuff cut off, see pic.
I'm using a ATI x800 pro card and maya runs fine its just dialog box's that cause problems with text being cut off. I have sent stuff off to ATI and microsoft but nothing in return as to an answer. I thought that you guys might be able to help.
Cheers all
Steve

Attached Thumbnails

It is by my will alone I set my mind in motion
# 2 18-05-2005 , 05:20 PM
Subscriber
It looks like you've messed about with your Windows 'appearance' settings - your text in the titlebar is huge, I suspect you may have upset a font size somewhere. Saying that, most ATI drivers I download have a bug or two. What version of catalyst are you using?

# 3 19-05-2005 , 07:46 AM
Subscriber

fonts

Hi there I'm using 05.4 the latest version for 64 bit .
So if some of my fonts have been over writen with different versions this is what could cause it to happen?
I do keep non system fonts in another folder and install then using suitcase.

It is by my will alone I set my mind in motion