Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 16 01-09-2005 , 03:52 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by NitroLiq
The blink tag was an old html tag that would make text "blink"....it was horrible and overused and is now, thankfully, not supported in web standards. I was being sarcastic in that your flashing, blinking avatar is very annoying when trying to read....and since you post alot, it makes it that much more annoying. Nothing wrong with being a teen fanboy of some band but do us all a favor and just replace it with a static image of the band...or better yet, something you actually did with maya...you DO actually use it, don't you?

Ok, ok. Ill change it. Just for you. Didnt want to piss anyone off. Sorry. But I do use maya. Just not that much lately. Kinda sad. Oh well, oh, and it wont "fall on deaf ears". Dont know where that came from.

PS. Ill change it later today, got to go now.

# 17 01-09-2005 , 04:10 PM
lol it's just cause you seem to love the band so much.

user added image
A

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB

# 18 02-09-2005 , 12:37 AM
Subscriber
OH, I take that as a compliment. But I still respect the mods of SM and all. Blink comes above that, but their really is never a time for competition if you know what I mean. No need for them ever to conflict with eachother. Changing it right away.

# 19 02-09-2005 , 10:11 PM
Any ideas when they plan to split up? I look forward to that day user added image

Yeah, but no but yeah but no....

# 20 09-09-2005 , 01:07 AM
they already did...

# 21 17-09-2005 , 02:44 PM
Quite good thank

# 22 17-09-2005 , 07:55 PM
Subscriber
Technically its not offcial. And the charlie and the chocalate factory tim burton sucked all get up. user added image Suck on that biathch.

# 23 17-09-2005 , 10:01 PM
Subscriber
hey its cool if u like Blink. a lot of young girls your age do to.. so ur not alote there little missy user added image

# 24 18-09-2005 , 10:33 AM
Subscriber
Hey, watch what you say about Charlie and the CHocolate factory, that was my baby for a good couple of months!!

lol

LisaG user added image

When in doubt......smile!

https://www.x-menthelaststand.com/

# 25 18-09-2005 , 12:22 PM
Lead Modeler - Framestore
Jeezus!! A whole thread wasted on a frickin avatar decision, that then becomes a semi arguement over Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!! Talk about go off on a tangent.

AlienScience: A new still avatar please dude, Blink if you must, but Maya if possible.

As for Charlie and The Chocolate Factory, fabuloso!! That was a cool movie and funnier and alot less scary thatn the first!!

Jay

# 26 18-09-2005 , 03:08 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by vladimirjp
hey its cool if u like Blink. a lot of young girls your age do to.. so ur not alote there little missy user added image

Man f*** you all. *kicks eveyone in the nuts* Take that, and I am going to kill that gothic of a movie CATCF, satan and chocolate dont mix, someone tell tim burton.

# 27 18-09-2005 , 03:33 PM
Dude

Now, seriously, cool it. B4 it gets you a ban.

Jay

# 28 19-09-2005 , 06:06 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by Jay
As for Charlie and The Chocolate Factory, fabuloso!! That was a cool movie and funnier and alot less scary thatn the first!!

Forgive my ignorance, but, "the first"? Remake? (EDIT: Just remembered that there was a Futurama episode that spoffed this, so I guess there has to be a previous one user added image )
Anyhow, just watched the trailer and it looks pretty harmless, interesting though user added image

As for how this thread has evolved, Alienscience, you've got to chill dude. It's cool that you're a fan and all, but if you go screaming "Blink 182 are the greatest!", you have to respect that some people might not agree with you on that, and just because the tell you so, doesn't give you the right to flame them. Morally(sp?) speaking at least... Besides what you did was just plain childish...

But just because someone has another opinion than you doesn't give you the right to kick them in the nuts (altough I wished it did sometimes)

Sorry if I've messed with something that was finished though...

Liter is French for 'Gimme some ****ing cola before I break vous ****ing lips!"

# 29 19-09-2005 , 07:08 PM
Hey Blomkaal

Yeah the first one was in the 70s if I remember. Starred Gene Wilder as Wonka, and a load of orange midgets!!

Late
Jay

# 30 19-09-2005 , 07:17 PM

Originally posted by alienscience
Man f*** you all. *kicks eveyone in the nuts* Take that, and I am going to kill that gothic of a movie CATCF, satan and chocolate dont mix, someone tell tim burton.

Ouch.That's a little harsh.. I hope you were joking.

Nobody felt like avenging your death. Sorry.