Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 28-07-2006 , 12:00 AM

Need help creating my Virtual Scene - Walkthrough Environment...

I am a novice user of Maya. I want to create something that simulates a 3D environment for my visual walkthrough project. Can anybody assist/guide me in constructing my project.

Thank You..

# 2 28-07-2006 , 12:22 AM
Subscriber
what about the haunted house, interior scene and the mad scientist lab. they all scenes based projects. i think the yeti tutorial has a scene with it also.
the gnomonworkshop.com has few too.
<click me>
<click me>
hope this can be of some help to you. user added image

A pint of example is worth a gallon of advice!!
# 3 28-07-2006 , 11:56 AM
What do you want your environment to be???

# 4 29-07-2006 , 06:26 AM
I want to have a virtual tour on a small building (college building) where the user is allowed to click on essential items (example : college photos/frames or plaques), then display the pertinent information about it. I have a little experience in Maya..though I've already read some of the tutorials about this...seems its hard for me to setup my 3D scenes.

By the way, thanks for the reply..

# 5 29-07-2006 , 08:50 AM
Do you know what you need to code it in as that might determine what you can do. If you model a secen you can exprot it as VRML if thats any help?