Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 16 06-03-2007 , 10:32 AM
Nice material you've got there.

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man."

George Bernard Shaw - Man and Superman
# 17 06-03-2007 , 11:06 AM
Subscriber
Cheers ColdWave,

I looked into producing the tutorial in a more cross platform format unfortunately the file size tripled when I tried MPEG 4 (60meg would be too much of a drain on my bandwidth) and Div X didn't recognize WMV as a video source so no go there.

I'm sure that those of you with Macs have tried this but HERE'S windows media player 9 for Mac OSX, apparently it should play WMV V9 files.

Take it easy,

Mat.

# 18 09-03-2007 , 02:08 PM
Subscriber
if you have quick time pro, that lets you export files for web streaming and usually they get quite small. Other then that I think the H264 compressor or Sorenson Video3 produce good results with a reasonable file size.

Thanks for your effort

# 19 09-03-2007 , 07:03 PM
happymat27 do you have other tutorials like this for learning light materials ... etc ... to make some good renders like this user added image coz i can't find any good

# 20 10-03-2007 , 11:42 AM
Subscriber
Coldwave,

I've not made any other tutorials about lighting and rendering but I may well look into making a couple once I've finished my current project.

Cheers,

Mat.

# 21 10-03-2007 , 04:30 PM
ok it will be cool if u make other tutors :attn: