Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 06-12-2008 , 12:06 AM

Axis Arrows!

Hi everyone,

I guess this is a 3DS Max related problem but I thought it would be relevant here as some/most of you will know the in's and out's of Max aswell as Maya.

Basically, as you'll all know, when moving, rotating or scaling an object in Max, you get 3 axis arrows that help you complete the task. It's seems I've stumbled upon a hotkey or something which has toggled them off! I can't find how to switch the buggers back on and need them to continue modeling!

Thanks for any help/advice.

I guess theres a list of hotkeys or alteast something that tells you how to toggle the axis arrows inside Max. I'll go check it out but like I said, any help or advice would be fantastic.

Thanks again!

# 2 06-12-2008 , 02:53 AM
Subscriber
Don't know if this would work/help, though check if your Caps Lock is turned off or on. Usually when its turned on, hotkeys become un-accessible and a bit wonky...