Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 24-04-2009 , 07:27 AM

Awesome (non-maya) demo reel

This might be off topic as it is a site where the artist works with modo and lightwave but WOW!

If you really want to feel like a total worthless hack check this guys demo reel out! I was blown away.

https://deg3d.biz/demo-reel_720p.html

"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." Sir Isaac Newton, 1675

Last edited by ctbram; 24-04-2009 at 11:27 PM.
# 2 24-04-2009 , 09:43 AM

"No pressure, no diamonds" Thomas Carlyle
# 3 24-04-2009 , 02:50 PM
Subscriber
wished he worked on his website alittle more - it looks bloody awful. It would really put me off his show-reel with a website like that. And it would be a shame as he`s work is Very nice - a little seen it all before (I get it you like spaceships) but done and edited quite nicely.

and gster123 - oh my god that`s nice work - I`m going to turn my pc off now - I`m alittle off put by that now. Sooo good.

Its good timing really as I`m just starting to put together mine but struggling as I have mostly stills

# 4 24-04-2009 , 08:51 PM
I was simply impressed by the hard surface modeling and I thought the demo reel looked great. I have had an interest in hard surface modeling lately.

The organic reel was outstanding gster.

"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." Sir Isaac Newton, 1675
# 5 25-04-2009 , 08:15 AM
Her websites well worth a visit too, lots of nice work there, as well as her CG portfolio

"No pressure, no diamonds" Thomas Carlyle
# 6 26-04-2009 , 03:33 AM
Subscriber
ctbram, that's really cool

gster... dude... that's the most beautiful thing i've ever seen....

i love those wings....

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D

Last edited by Chirone; 26-04-2009 at 03:36 AM.