Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 30-09-2012 , 05:06 AM
Subscriber

Save my Work! it does not open!

I am very sad... couple of hours of work is gone....Since the last saved file can't be open anymore!

It gives an error and closed the Maya....

Is there anyway to save my time????

All my UV map are gone! I am very sad!

# 2 30-09-2012 , 05:33 AM
Subscriber
I do open it it with Preload, as soon as I start UV panel it closes! Really there is no way? how silly!

# 3 30-09-2012 , 05:47 AM
Technical Director
Providing us with an error message would let us help you more.

Also, please refrain from making multiple threads about the same issue.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
# 4 30-09-2012 , 05:12 PM
Subscriber
It does not give error... It says Windows is trying to find solution, but then it says could not find. Says Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution available!

that is details:
Files that help describe the problem:
C:\....\AppData\Local\Temp\WER2D05.tmp.WERInternal Metadata.xml
C:\.....\AppData\Local\Temp\WER422C.tmp.appcompat. txt
C:\.....\AppData\Local\Temp\WER8238.tmp.mdmp

Read our privacy statement online:
https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?link...8&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

But that happened when I created a bump map. As soon as I attached that it happened.

I could open the file with "Load no references", then as soon as I open UV editor, or Hypershade.
(again it closes)

user added image

# 5 30-09-2012 , 06:13 PM
Subscriber
The issue is fixed. The image for the UV and Bump suddenly were causing the issue. As soon as I changed their names, and Maya could not find those, it came up like a charm.

Thanks anyways.
* I do not think I created the post twice! maybe pressed twice by mistake. But it was not intentionally!