Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 16 13-01-2013 , 05:43 PM
Subscriber
Jay, Great reel mate. Always love seeing your work. I recently re watched Into the Universe a few weeks back. The work there is still beautiful and holds up even after what. 3-4 years now? Quality stuff mate.

George

Follow My Business
On The Web!
Or
On Facebook!
# 17 13-01-2013 , 06:33 PM
Nice work . You all ready have a reel for 2013 damn i will have to lift my game and put something together .

You know you have been working too long in cg when your out side and you look up at the trees and say

"Wow that's spectacular resolution ."
# 18 13-01-2013 , 07:45 PM
Lead Modeler - Framestore
George, hey mate, thanks dude! Ah you are too kind, I think its okay, there are bits there that I hate, theres a close up of an eye of the creature in one shot and its just awful, glad to say it was not of my doing, had the original hi res been used it would have worked much better. Will skype you as soon as I get a chance

Bravo2zero: Well yes!! Gotta keep up. I am just waitng for the next film to come out now so I can update the reel again, should be the end of March, early April.

cheers guys
Jay