Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 15-01-2010 , 12:17 PM

foot ik solver

Hi,

Unfortunately I can't download the foot video tutorial, because if I click that page I will log out...
I would like to ask little help. This video (about 1MB) shows the wrong thing:
video 1,5MB

This picture the pivot of the bones:
user added image
My problem is that the knee doesn't remain in the line of white triangle of the ik solver. When I raise the heel, it gets rotate to the side, and in addition to this, the feet makes a strange side-twist.
The procedure was the follow:
I created the bones., set the pivot of the bones (orient), froze the bones transformation (rotating values zero), made ik rp solver, made a locator below the character's bottom, and created a pole constraint to that locator, and rotated back the bones with the twist parameter.
My bones are not in a perfect line, because the leg and the knee are bending aside. You can see it in the video.
How can I fix it?
Thank you very much