Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 21-03-2006 , 05:28 PM

Nokia N70 in progress

I just got a Nokia N70 and to celebrate, i decided to model it in maya, this is people, what do you think guys? Its still under construction, i got to the buttons, peep hole and camera cover and has the missing 3G camera needs to be done, i got in to a tiny problem. i tried a quick clay render,to see how it is and i see that sort of 'rough' shading, why does that occur? this is rendered with GI joe.

Ps: Sorry guys mine are always in clay because i'm just modeling for now, i'll learn how to texture when i master how to model well (i got a long way to go) then later I'll give animation a go, but later.

Attached Thumbnails

May the force be with you

MSN: markjborg@hotmail.com

My Official Portfolio

Mark Julian Borg
# 2 21-03-2006 , 07:44 PM
nice model, perhaps you can show a wire for the electritions hereuser added image(sorry for stealing the joke jayuser added image) i love the render too!

Environment Artist @ Plastic Piranha
www.joopson.com