Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 21-06-2007 , 07:46 PM
Subscriber

Alien Head

This is the first thing I've tried to play around with textures. I didn't try to get everything just right. I was just practicing some things and this is what came out. I just used the default lighting because I was getting tired! Pretty much learned what i wanted to on this one. I'm moving on now. Comments would be great! Like to hear anything good or bad!!

Attached Thumbnails

CDV

Last edited by slatamilian; 23-06-2007 at 08:38 AM.
# 2 23-06-2007 , 08:31 AM
ha ha - nice job mate!

it would be cool to make the rest of his body. also, i think the color of his skin is a bit strong.

# 3 23-06-2007 , 08:45 AM
Subscriber

Arran

Hey just curious about your comment what did you mean by strong! In what way too complex? Too bright? Just too much? Don't be afraid to be specific just looking to learn! Thanks for the comment!

CDV
# 4 23-06-2007 , 11:25 AM
yeah - i just meant that it seemed a bit too bright - a bit too saturated - might just be me though. user added image