Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 16 22-11-2004 , 11:59 PM
The Maya Mountain
It is covered in a segment, yes.

# 17 03-12-2004 , 11:20 AM
I finally changed the language to english, because what you said that the voices were great in english mt...

I noticed the spanish dub was crappy instantly, but not how soo much crapy until now that im replaying it again in english... they completely destroyed the voices here!

for all the non primary english speaking ppl: assuming the dub is as crappy in your language as in mines... PUT STEAM IN ORIGINAL ENGLISH

# 18 03-12-2004 , 12:56 PM
Subscriber
Anyone still a little confused on the normal maps scroll down the page i've linked and watch the normal map tut. Gives an understanding of how they work.

click here

# 19 07-12-2004 , 05:56 AM
Subscriber
I’m on my second trek through the game, even thou I thought the ending could have been a WHOLE lot better then what it was, it was still fun to play, I can see where Kevin says the water way driving a round was kind of pointless but I think it was to give you a taste of what to expect when you get into the buggy on the beach. But when you hit the highways it could of been better, Ill still get part 3 But after I do a (Fight Club) number on all the Steam nod bases. Steam did catch 20,000 shared accounts, but man why would they make there paying customers go through the torment of waiting for the server to verify or validate the HL2 package every time I turn on my system? I’m glad I have a fast connection but still, I got time to go drop a duky wipe and flush before the fun starts. I hope they fix steam or I think it will turn a lot of people away from part 3, hey look steam just finished, I can play now,,,,,user added image

# 20 08-12-2004 , 10:17 AM
you do realise steam only needs to validate the files once don't you?

# 21 08-12-2004 , 06:38 PM
Subscriber
Not on my on my system, if I shut down and turn back on, it automatically logs me onto the net and I get a validation window with progress bar that takes forever, if there’s a way to fix this problem I’m all ears. user added image

# 22 09-12-2004 , 08:42 AM
make sure user/pass are saved so you don't have to log in again, and it won't make you verify.

# 23 09-12-2004 , 04:39 PM
Subscriber
Dude you’re a genius,:tup: that did it,,, can't believe that you would have to have it checked like that. Where in the hell would it be any ways besides on your system? If steam is any thing like Punk buster it shouldn’t need to have that checked like that,, then what the hell do I know any waysuser added image
thanksuser added image

# 24 15-12-2004 , 09:46 PM
Subscriber
Just got the game a today, i had to go to the trouble of taking my PC apart bringing the box down here just so i could you the modem to install then carry it back upstairs and get everything back together before i could have a play and was worried it wasn't going to be worth all the trouble? Now i'm not a fan of FPS but i thought it was GREAT. The graphics are excellent, it's got a half descent story unlike most FPS and has other things to do apart from shoot the first guy that walks into the room. Infact my only concern was it's a bit too easy, like david said i've been playing for hours and haven't died. But apart from that i loved it.

# 25 19-12-2004 , 10:08 AM
Subscriber
Anyone here playing counter strike source? Because i played my first ever online game yesterday and although i was crap compared with most people it was fun and i woundered what servers you use?

# 26 19-12-2004 , 02:49 PM
CS made me miss Sof2... badly...
that was awesome good MP and not CS...
(i still beated the crap out of ppl after the 4 or 5th game in CS when i learnt where the "ambush points" were in the maps tough)

# 27 19-12-2004 , 04:45 PM
Subscriber
I play CSS occasionaly, I used to play it all the time but then HL2 Deathmatch came out and now Im all like "Eat toilet n00b" or "Suck on car f00l"... Actually I havent played CSS in over 3 weeks *gasp*

Watch Space Wars at www.3dden.co.uk now!

My pin number is XXXX
# 28 20-12-2004 , 02:33 PM
Subscriber
It was all a bit :YAWN: same thing over and over, i'm glad i didn't buy the tin can' edition for an extra tenna'
"head-humpers" indeed

Full spectrum Warrior seems to be a bit better, except where the SAS come in and they all sound like their at an "English Tea Party"

"Wot-Wot" & "Heavens T' Betsy"

MURPH
# 29 20-12-2004 , 05:41 PM
Subscriber
I denfinetly have to give FSW a go, though it might be on Xbox... What's wrong with English-tea-party accent? I think british accents rocks, especially cockney user added image

# 30 14-01-2005 , 04:26 PM
Subscriber
I've only got half life 2 bronze, does this mean i won't be able to get "Day of Defeat: Source" or will i be able to just buy the download?