Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 31 14-04-2003 , 09:15 PM
Kevin
heheh you even done a live test for us starup user added image

damn what a nice guy user added image

many thanks mate

# 32 15-04-2003 , 05:23 AM
Out of curiousity and lazyness... how much does a point cost in us dollars?

# 33 15-04-2003 , 05:31 AM
The Maya Mountain
about $1.50 or so

# 34 14-07-2003 , 08:35 AM
Subscriber
Good Value for money. Buy SM stuff :-)

Really Gnomon are good but compared to SM...too expensive.
Kevin keep up the good work. I was going to buy the lifetime membership but could not justify it to my wife as I have spent lots recently on computer stuff.
I did spend £50 yesterdy on SM :-) Best 50 I have ever spent. Now I need to get my head down.....

grrrr
# 35 14-07-2003 , 09:06 AM
Kevin
thank you for supporting sm mate user added image

mucho appreciated

# 36 14-07-2003 , 09:38 AM
Subscriber
lespaul, try 3dbuzz. they have free VTM's as they call it (also video tutorials).

I've downloaded them 2 days ago, but haven't had the time to watch all of them.
just kinda rapidly fast forwarded through one and I promise you, it does not even come close to a VIP tutorial of SM.

<a href="https://www.d2lodshop.com" rel="noopener noreferrer nofollow" class="giveMeEllipsisa" target="blank">D2lodshop</a>
<a href="https://www.gatcity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3" rel="noopener noreferrer nofollow" class="giveMeEllipsisa" target="blank">GAT City</a>
<a href="https://www.rhymbox.com" rel="noopener noreferrer nofollow" class="giveMeEllipsisa" target="blank">XMPP instant messaging</a>
# 37 14-07-2003 , 04:22 PM
Thanks for the encouragement d24e!

We try our best with the limited means we have, and it can only get better from here!

Thanks!

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com
# 38 14-07-2003 , 04:33 PM
Well, I dont have to worry, as I have no money, and I prefer bugging the shit out of people to answer my questions. Its a hobby of mine....pissing people off untill they give me what I want.

It's Dr. Know, Not Darknow
# 39 14-07-2003 , 05:21 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by drknow
Well, I dont have to worry, as I have no money, and I prefer bugging the shit out of people to answer my questions. Its a hobby of mine....pissing people off untill they give me what I want.

Well youre not getting anything out of me!!! hahah

-Emo

# 40 14-07-2003 , 05:30 PM
Hehe. Just a little???

# 41 14-07-2003 , 05:35 PM
Kevin

Originally posted by drknow

yep but thanks to a few people like d24e, slickrenderer and others this site can actually run for all those people like you :p

# 42 14-07-2003 , 05:48 PM
Subscriber
The guy who works with me wanted me to give him my VIP tutorials...I told him where to go :-)
I am VERY much against people ripping other people intellectual property. Do I get a medal Kev? I am kidding.
Seriously Kev how are you doing? You seemed pretty down yesterday. Come on man stick your chin up and cut down on those booze ;-)

grrrr
# 43 14-07-2003 , 05:50 PM

Originally posted by Kevin
yep but thanks to a few people like d24e, slickrenderer and others this site can actually run for all those people like you :p

Man, I cant help in Im poor. Dont make fun of the lower class.

# 44 14-07-2003 , 06:54 PM
Subscriber
Sell the dog ;-) That will get you few points.

grrrr
# 45 14-07-2003 , 06:58 PM
Subscriber
Maybe not...no one would like there PC to get pissed on. That dog is a liability. Just imagine if your PC had been fried? More dollars lost.

I think this is a sign from God that you better spend some$$$$ at SM or he will piss on you :-)

grrrr