Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 16 01-01-2008 , 12:32 PM

Originally posted by gubar
Here is a link to the trust tablet. I bought one from here after gster's recommendation a while back and I find it great. Don't use it for maya but for painting textures and the little I've done in zbrush it's so much better than a mouse. I've not used a more expensive one before, but I'm more than happy with this for the price and functionality.

gubar

https://direct.tesco.com/search/defau...=0&confirm.y=0

thank you so very much user added image I'll look more into it tonight ... have to check if that site sends stuff to Rmania :headbang:

Btw, do I get it with a warranty from that site ? There are no mentions of any warranty what so ever ...

thanks anyway so so much guys !

bestest wishes,
Vick

# 17 01-01-2008 , 12:51 PM
Hi DJsneeze, no problem.

They don't deliver outside the uk, but search for "trust tablet" on amazon, they have the same one (or a bigger one if you want) for slightly cheaper and will deliver anywhere.

gubar