Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 10-03-2004 , 06:46 PM

Dan's Head

Hello all,

Here is my head I created from Mike's Poly Head Tutorial. First off, let me say I enjoyed the tutorial very much and it was extremely helpful... I learned a lot.user added image

This head is in phase 1. Still have a lot of work to do, but I welcome any comments on it. In fact, since it is my first head attempt, I would love to hear what you have to say.
I included my reference pics so you can see why I put in some of the features that might otherwise look like problems. The eyes I just created for effect, so they are nothing great. The ears I will add later, so I just threw in some "Flash" ears for the time being.
And...these are pics of me with my hair trimmed out of the way, so please be kind...user added image

-- Dan

Attached Files
File Type: zip danheadv2.zip (201.2 KB, 281 views)
# 2 10-03-2004 , 07:44 PM
Kevin
well done mate for having a go at the tutorial, you have you basic shape ok - just now need to get tweaking and moving things about to get a better chin line and face shape, but your on your way mate.

btw ..cool ears LOL