Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 25-01-2006 , 05:13 AM

Particles Emitter

Hi guys.. Im working on a jet chase movie and im facing some trouble with the flames and smokes of the engine behind...

1st problem is :
the flames are far away from the exhaust only when i render an AVI movie.. but when i render a still image its position is fixed right inside the exhaust.. why is that in the movie??

2nd problem is :
i cant get rid of some glowing particles after the jet has passed and the smoke is vanished.. in the movie it shows the jet passing and the smoke disappears then i find some lost behind particles like group of flames passing by.. how can i remove them??

waiting for ur help guys.. thanx alot..
[U]

Attached Thumbnails

SAMPAIO
# 2 25-01-2006 , 05:17 AM

this is the first problem image

u can c here how the flame of the exhaust is far away ( thats only when i render an AVI movie ) but in the still image render i get it properly fixed.. why is that?

Attached Images

SAMPAIO
# 3 25-01-2006 , 08:11 PM
Dunno about the particles trailing behind, your probably best off rendering as a series of images and compositing it in another software.

as to the other particles being left behind have you given them a pp lifespan?

# 4 09-02-2006 , 10:48 PM
yeah man i did give them a lifespan..

SAMPAIO
# 5 11-03-2006 , 01:53 AM
I can't really remember right now, but I think you may have to adjust the shader ramp, or color ramp, or some kinda ramp.user added image

<a href="https://insanityprojects.tripod.com">Insanity Projects</a>

ICQ#- 277234669
AIM- jsprpettit4