Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 02-07-2005 , 06:31 PM

newb question please

i just smooth my guy but now i want to desmooth that guy how can i do that. i cant make ctrl+z anymore.

# 2 02-07-2005 , 06:56 PM
please help me i am modeling this character and until my head and neck are not unsmooth or desmooth(i dont know how to say that), i cant attach my neck to the body.(i could but i would be too dufficult)please help me user added image

# 3 03-07-2005 , 01:53 AM
Subscriber
undo? There is no "unsmooth" function.

AIM: mhcannonDMC

"If you love your job, you'll never work another day in your life."
# 4 03-07-2005 , 02:42 AM
Subscriber
if you havent deleted the history after applying a smooth to your polygon, you can click that object and look in the channel box. You should have an input node for the smooth...change the subdivisions down to 0 (base level)

if you've simply just converted to SubD to see it smooth, then you can use the convert menu to change back into the polygon (make sure vertices is selected in the convert option box though)

# 5 03-07-2005 , 03:31 PM
thanx a lot manuser added image