Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 46 23-08-2005 , 11:01 PM
Subscriber
I think the big dude looks just as frightened as the girl... is this the look you're going for?

AIM: mhcannonDMC

"If you love your job, you'll never work another day in your life."
# 47 23-08-2005 , 11:18 PM
how beutifull is this

fsdaahg
# 48 23-08-2005 , 11:23 PM
how i can earn points please help me

fsdaahg
# 49 23-08-2005 , 11:32 PM
Subscriber
Is she recoiling from the monster? If so, why is she looking off scene? If not, what is she looking at? I really like the original concept where she seemed cowered against the wall. Sorry to nit-pick, I'm just trying to understand where you're going with this?

AIM: mhcannonDMC

"If you love your job, you'll never work another day in your life."

Last edited by mhcannon; 24-08-2005 at 04:55 PM.
# 50 24-08-2005 , 03:29 PM
the fealing I wanted to create is fear mostly.Here is a short description to help you imagine what I wanted to do: the little girl saw the monster and got verry frightened , so she ran away taking her little teady bear (because it made her feal secure) , after the monster chased her , she managed to lose him and got in the hallway , verry close to the stairs , when she thought the monster was gone she started crawling on her knees to the exit (but in that same moment the stairs started making noises because of the weight of the monster. I wanted to capture the moment when the little girl heard the noises .. and was still too afraid to look hoping this was all a bad dream , and also this is the moment when she is opening her mouth to scream for help. The monster looks afraid (as you considered him) because I wanted to add his eyes (I am thinking of making them glow) in the end based on the color of the lighting.(lack of eyes can cause a character to have an uncertain pose I think user added image ).Thanks for posting , and this way anybody can tell what was in my head when I created this scene user added image. Here is another pic with some light tweeking .. post c&c

Attached Thumbnails
# 51 24-08-2005 , 07:48 PM
One odd thing.
Why is the light coming from the top right corner, but the monster's shadow going towards the right hand corner???? The shadow is going in the wrong direction.

Cheers, user added image
,Matt user added image

# 52 26-08-2005 , 07:35 PM
Your scene is coming along nicely! I really like the monster dude!

Keep it up, and good luckuser added image

# 53 31-08-2005 , 02:32 PM
here is my last image

Attached Thumbnails