Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 16 31-10-2005 , 11:11 AM
Actually am in am third year at university, so dropping out is very hard. But the problem is i don't want to waste any time more time so i have started laying my hands on some 3d stuffs and i think an doing well.

give to life want you want from it.
# 17 31-10-2005 , 09:06 PM

Originally posted by utpal
well, going to school is way too expensive. and they all teach animation.
what if i wanted to learn only rigging and MEL??
are there any schools which have such topic specific courses?

In that case you might want to look into specific training institutes/centres that just focus in computer graphics/3D. Escape Studios do this.

Yeah, but no but yeah but no....
# 18 31-10-2005 , 09:32 PM
hey, thanks a lot doodle...:nod:
i'll check it out...

# 19 02-11-2005 , 10:25 AM
Hi Guys,
Just came across this thread and saw us mentioned. If anyone wants to pop in to the studios for a coffee and a chat about various options by all means drop me a line. We're not into sales pitches so don't worry... user added image

Either PM me or email - james@escapestudios.co.uk

James
Escape Studios

# 20 02-11-2005 , 07:24 PM
hey james,
thanks a lot for taking interest... i will send you a mail..

user added image

# 21 02-12-2005 , 12:43 PM
Well, Maya supports dwg (cad) files. I'm not sure what you're interested in seeing. Set your measurement unit settings in settings/prefs, import a dwg file, snap to point, then model, texture, render with MR, composite/post-process the way you'd do any project. V-Ray is coming out for Maya soon...this is the renderer that makes studio max popular for architectural viz....should be interesting.