Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 27-02-2006 , 06:48 PM

save an animation?

If the batch renderer crashed mid-render, how can I open the animation to save the file that were already rendered? QuickTime will not open .tmp files. It would save me a whole lot of time if I could save whatever was rendered.

Ron.

# 2 27-02-2006 , 07:15 PM
Try rename it to .mov instead and if quicktime still wont open it. try to open it in another program like after effects, combustion or anither videoediting software.
A tip to next time. dont render a moviefile, render image sequences for example targa files and then put them togheter to a movie, that way you dont get in trouble if it crashes during render.

# 3 27-02-2006 , 07:43 PM

Using quickTime

I have tried to change the .tmp to .mov but it does not open. Even FCP won't open crashed .tmp files. I guess using rendered images is OK but I have alot of frames (+500).