Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 11-03-2006 , 02:55 AM

ImagePlane problem

I switched graphics card from an ATI FireGL V3100 to a Nvidia Quadro 1400 and I believe this is what caused the problem, as I've never encountered it before.

The problem is that the Images I use are distorted even though the sourceimage is fine.

Here's an image of the problem. I guess it could be just a setting I've happened to touch... Thanks for your help!

user added image

# 2 11-03-2006 , 03:04 AM
I have the same problem as well, i have to keep editing the image size in Photo shop till everything lines up. Most of the time that doesnt even work so i end up giving up..

Hope somone knows the answer too.

Cheers

Oh and i also have a Nvidia but a Geforce 6600..

# 3 11-03-2006 , 10:57 AM
Subscriber
i believe this is a maya 7.0 problem try to download the 7.01 update i think it fixes this problem it did for me.

# 4 12-03-2006 , 01:48 PM
Subscriber
I've had this problem myself!

Here is a link to a thread that has a similar issue. I've put a couple of posts up there.

It may or may not work, but it did for me.

Image Plane thread

It's worth a try!