Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 20-03-2007 , 07:04 AM

Problems inserting isoparms

I got a problem. When I am modeling with nurbs, and wants to insert isoparms on an object, the object gets completely unchangeable afterwards.

I cant move any vertices or anything once after I have inserted an isoparm. I can move as an object but not the parts.

How come? This is extremely anoying and It's quite a handicap not being able to use this tool in the right way.

Why is my nurbs getting "freezed" or what to call it?

# 2 20-03-2007 , 02:46 PM
If someone has an idea of the problem and answers during the night (here in sweden, it will be day at the states) It would be greatly apriciated

# 3 20-03-2007 , 05:27 PM
I have seen the dog tuturial, and I am doing EXACTLY as he do. The only difference is that my nurbs cant be shaped afterwards, but his can.

This is driving me NUTS!!

Not even an error message.

# 4 21-03-2007 , 10:01 PM
Is there really noone who knows what's wrong?

# 5 21-03-2007 , 10:23 PM
Lifetime Member
sorry Sgart, I have never come across this problem nor can I replicate it so it's hard to comment on the cause.

# 6 22-03-2007 , 12:23 AM
I still dont know what caused it, but I started check and uncheck random options in the tool and FINALLY I got it to work.

Really strange it even happened though. It didn't even work if I reset the settings.

Anyway, now It works so I am out of trouble (for now:blush: )

Thanks anyway!