Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 27-06-2007 , 08:22 AM

stuck in snapShotCam1 ??

I don't know what I did this time, but my 'Perspective' is stuck in some 'snapShotCam1' posittion. Tried in all viewports. I can't pan, dolly or anything. It's just stuck.
What is this? And more important, how to get my perspective viewport back?

# 2 27-06-2007 , 11:25 AM
Hmm strange, have you tried panels>>perspektive>>new?

# 3 27-06-2007 , 12:50 PM
Tried, but it jumps to the snapShotCam1 view.
In the outliner it show that there is a snapShotCam2 too. Don't know how I got them. Couldn't find anything in the manual nor the MEL command reference with "snapShotCam". With google I found 1 document with keywords "Maya" and "snapShotCam":
https://cedric3d.free.fr/dl/camManager.mel

Is it an obsolete cammand from older versions that DISCREET forgot to throw out or something?
If anybody knows, I would still like to know what it is.

However, I deleted the snapShotCam 1 and 2 from my outliner and can happily pan and dolly in my perspective viewport again user added image