Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 01-06-2009 , 11:57 AM

Digital recorders

I'm looking for a digital recorder to record dialogue for an animation im working on, anyone have any they recommend that aren't hugely expensive?

# 2 11-06-2009 , 09:43 PM
Subscriber
whats wrong with buying an ordinary mic? or are you looking for something a little more industry standard?

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D
# 3 12-06-2009 , 11:39 AM
yeah after something at least semi professional, the problem i have with buying a normal mike is that my computer is very noisy due to multiple case fans. Also i would like something that i can take into the field to use from time to time as well.