Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 21-08-2011 , 04:18 PM
Bored but busy

Rolex Daytona

Hello! I have been banging my head against the wall over this for hours. lol. I cant get the texture to fit my objet correctly. I know i have done, to a tee, everything correctly. What is it thats going on here?

user added image

Thanks for any suggestions.

# 2 21-08-2011 , 04:25 PM
Technical Director
You UV's are messed up. Create a planar projection in the Y axis, and you'll be fine. (Also, make sure to delete your history)

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
# 3 21-08-2011 , 04:43 PM
Bored but busy

You UV's are messed up. Create a planar projection in the Y axis, and you'll be fine. (Also, make sure to delete your history)

I deleted previous UVs
Made a new set, planar in y axis
deleted history of object
same result.......user added image

# 4 21-08-2011 , 05:37 PM
Bored but busy
finally got it, you gotta watch every little thing in the tut. he doesnt "say" to do everything. I just unchecked create UV set in the planar options window.user added image