Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 22-08-2011 , 02:59 PM

key probs

hi guys i am maya 2011 user. i facing a key problem.for example. i set my frame 1 in zoom in size and straight goto the frame 160 n set in zoom out size. when i testing n look everything fine but when i copy the key of frame 1 and paste it in frame 320 n testing in, the position of model running out ald.i check the graph editor no problem at all. i cant figure whats the problem? can u all help me tq.here is a picture pls have a look.user added image

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 25-08-2011 , 11:58 PM
Technical Director
Blue means that it's constrained to something. It's a very bad idea to animate on top of that. If you need to, put it into an empty group, and animate that instead.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
# 3 26-08-2011 , 01:36 AM
hi nextdesign what do u mean by empty group?user added image

# 4 26-08-2011 , 03:42 AM
Technical Director
Select your object and group it.

Or, deselect everything, and group. This creates an "empty" group. Then, in the outliner, drag the object under the new group.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
# 5 26-08-2011 , 06:00 AM
oh ic.. i try 1st tquser added image