Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 16 03-02-2003 , 04:32 AM
Subscriber
Ok, here is another badge for the Member of the month.. and dont worry, the sides are transparent so it wont show up any different on the dark purple or light purple posts user added image.

user added image

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com
# 17 03-02-2003 , 11:45 AM
Subscriber
ooh yeh good at this nice user added image

Thanks for wasting your time reading this line.
# 18 04-02-2003 , 01:56 AM
Subscriber
Hey kevin, i dont really feel that you or any of the Mods and global mods on this site get any real badge ever! I think there should be badges that are permanent that state that they are a global mod, or a mod. what are your feelings on this?

# 19 04-02-2003 , 08:26 AM
Subscriber
wow M, you're really good at this!

Take a glance at my <a href="https://forums.simplymaya.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9428"><b>Porsche 959</b></a> WIP
# 20 04-02-2003 , 09:44 AM
Kevin
I like the silver noobie one mate! nice work M

# 21 04-02-2003 , 04:38 PM
Subscriber
user added image, yes i will redo the motm one that i did up there because its too bland user added image. I will try at least, when i have some time. Oh, and thanks JB user added image.

# 22 06-02-2003 , 08:03 AM
Subscriber
I might as well take a stab at this mini compo too.

Just a thought.... using the nice fire from the dragon at the top of the page (oh, and also using transparencies)

Take a glance at my <a href="https://forums.simplymaya.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9428"><b>Porsche 959</b></a> WIP
# 23 06-02-2003 , 08:17 AM
Subscriber

)v( - regarding your logo :

It is nice but composition-wise - it has a "heavier" left side - you should move the items so that the graphic objects are balanced from left to right.

just my 2cents tip

Nir:banana:

Nir Sullam
Architectural Visualizations Page: www.orvatsel.com/index2.html
Maya Page: www.orvatsel.com/maya
www.nirsullam.com
# 24 06-02-2003 , 08:31 AM
Subscriber
yes, i am aware of that, but thankyou anyway user added image . I was thinking of sticking something in that space on the right, but i just don't know what. Maybe the Maya M logo? If anyone has any suggestions, that'd be nice. Otherwise i will just move the 'noobie' bit into the centre.

# 25 06-02-2003 , 08:35 AM
Subscriber
oh, I just noticed that that comment was directed to )v(...

whoops ::embarrased sigh::

oh well, it happens. I still intend to do all that I said about mine though user added image ... unless, of course, people preffer it like this.

Last edited by -<{ JB }>-; 06-02-2003 at 08:37 AM.
# 26 06-02-2003 , 09:12 AM
Kevin
nice job guys!! going well..maybe try some thing that looks sharp to go with the new site?

damn im bossy user added image

# 27 06-02-2003 , 03:58 PM
Subscriber
Heh, ok kevin.. if you want sharp i will try to make something sharp. Nirsul, I have always worked on that kinda style, I dont work from the center out... i can give it a shot though user added image, i just dont know how it would turn out for a 130x34 pixel badge :p. Oh, and JB thats a really nice badge user added image, i liked how you used the flames from the top, but theres just one thing user added image. I was once told that my website was not anastetically pleasing, in which its all generally based on the same colors, and doesnt have anything too flamboyant. Now SM has the dragon at the top blowing red fire, which you used for your badge. But its not really one of the main colors. Its basically light purples and 1 light red. I dont know though, I will try to make some new badges with the colors of this site that are even (the hard part for me) and that are sharp user added image.

Last edited by M; 06-02-2003 at 04:00 PM.
# 28 06-02-2003 , 04:12 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by -<{ JB }>-
oh, I just noticed that that comment was directed to )v(...

whoops ::embarrased sigh::

oh well, it happens. I still intend to do all that I said about mine though user added image ... unless, of course, people preffer it like this.

{ JB }
No problem ...
Here is something for you too - (plenty for everybody...)
You may add something like this:

https://www.asq.mb.ca/images/q1badge.gif

Nir Sullam
Architectural Visualizations Page: www.orvatsel.com/index2.html
Maya Page: www.orvatsel.com/maya
www.nirsullam.com
# 29 06-02-2003 , 04:29 PM
If you win more than one competition, do you get more than one badge, or do you get the first one and thats it? Just wondering,
Brian

Please check
My (old) website!
# 30 07-02-2003 , 01:28 AM
Subscriber
LOL, oh man nirsul.. you mean to modify that picture right? Thats like, 1994 style. Never thought of doing a ribbon type of design though.