Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 23-06-2003 , 02:01 AM

Help! Animation set menu

I am very new to Maya and i changed the size of the viewports so the animation set menus are now gone. i can only see the four vieports. Can anyone tell me how to decrease the size or get the animation menus to appear again. It's driving me crazy.

Thanks.

# 2 23-06-2003 , 03:16 AM
Subscriber
Not sure what you mean, but it might be one of these three things......

1) press spacebar? This switches between views.
2) Display>UI Elements>Restore UI Elements? UI Elements are things you see in Maya like the animation timeline, the channel box, the toolbox, etc.
-or-
3) Panels>Layouts>Single Pane? The panel layouts also decide to an extent what you see as far as views go.

Hope one of those is the solution to your problem.

# 3 23-06-2003 , 03:34 AM
The Maya Mountain
Restore UI should hopefully work.

If not, try going into the UI area of the preferences and turning on the menus there.

# 4 23-06-2003 , 04:50 PM

fixed

Ok, I fixed it. It was the UI elements.
Thanks a lot