Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 46 09-07-2003 , 02:19 AM
Hey buddy.. was bored so I played with your pic hope you dont mind hehhehe somethings you might want to look at.....:p

Attached Thumbnails

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 47 09-07-2003 , 03:03 AM
Subscriber
Thanks witchy, all i did was upped the luminocty on a blinn to get that effect user added image. Pretty cool huh?

Kurt, man your a god! I totally forgot about a ankel on the front to rotate, i will edit the shoulders, and yea, now that i look at it i do need to bring the back leg in a bit. I did those things you said and yea, its looking better now! The paws did need to be bigger user added image. I think it more matches his body now.. i may have to resize one more time for the paws.. and the shoulder needs a bit more work but i did raise it up a bit to give him more of a shoulder blade..now i just have to readjust the polys on the front leg to make it so that his leg merges more into the top part of his body..

Thanks again!

Attached Thumbnails

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com
# 48 09-07-2003 , 11:32 AM
Comming along now mate=)

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

# 49 09-07-2003 , 06:58 PM
Subscriber
Ok, i think the head size is appropriate user added image.

Attached Thumbnails

# 50 09-07-2003 , 07:01 PM
Subscriber
Lol j/k. Its still in the beginner phase.. and wow, i just decided to model off of a real skeleton head from the cat family. But man, its not easy making a skull! I still need to add the lower jaw, and then i need to work on major fine tuning. I will be adding pieces of skin around the head too, maybe half skin, half bone. or something like that user added image. If you have any tips let me know (Y). You may be able to notice his front shoulder, its been altered quite abit to come up right to the top of the shoulderblades. C&C welcome

Attached Thumbnails

# 51 09-07-2003 , 07:15 PM
its looks great man,
coming along really nicely

________

- Jacob
# 52 09-07-2003 , 07:30 PM
Kevin
great work M!

i like it so far dude

# 53 09-07-2003 , 08:07 PM
Subscriber
Coming along very well M.

# 54 10-07-2003 , 01:29 AM
Subscriber
Ok after half a hour modelling the lower jaw.. i started on the teeth.

3 hours after that I am now at the stage I am at now. Went though tons of books, and google image search on lion teeth.. i ended up with the set of teeth you see here. Its going to need a few more teeth here and there, but this is about it for the mouth section of the beast.. next step is to make this merge onto the head with some skin on the skull... user added image. Decided to leave spikes to last.

C&C welcome.

Attached Thumbnails

# 55 10-07-2003 , 01:34 AM
Now its comming along mate=) One of youe best to date...

# 56 10-07-2003 , 01:37 AM
yea man..its really looking great!
I love the teeth!

- TwEeK
# 57 10-07-2003 , 01:43 AM
IF ONLY I COULD PUT THE EFFERT IN TO MODELLING!!!

www.cgmaya.tk
# 58 10-07-2003 , 02:05 AM
Subscriber
THanks guys user added image. And thankyou kurt for that comment, im glad someone thinks im improving user added image. As for you traveler.. I know many people who have also tried to model and just have not had the passion for it. If you truly love this stuff though and wish that you could do it.. then i suggest you just sit down for a while each day.. and make sure you devote it to modelling. Thats my only piece of advice user added image.

# 59 10-07-2003 , 02:10 AM
if you know you are good at some thing how do you know if you are realy good at what you know.

www.cgmaya.tk
# 60 10-07-2003 , 02:13 AM
WHAT???

- TwEeK