Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 16 08-03-2009 , 08:10 PM
Subscriber
i hated not being able to skip cut scenes in some games (in Kingdom Hearts when you fight Riku after he's been taken by the darkness i kept dying and watched the same cutscene over and over, it was a nice cutscene though, complete with a reference to the FF8 opening movie XD )

there were games back in the past where if you push anything during a cutscene it would just skip it, it made me scared to push anything during a cutscene for any game after that :p

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D
# 17 09-03-2009 , 11:26 AM
Head of 3d Admedia
i think ff12 had pause im embarrassed to say it was my first final fantasy to play i absolutely loved the FMV they were fantastic i will try to play ff10

# 18 09-03-2009 , 11:37 AM
Subscriber
Its a shame they keep saying they`ll never remake ff7 by far the best I ever played - 1sr time around 200+ hours 2nd and 3rd around 100 hour mark and currently 40 hours in again

# 19 09-03-2009 , 01:40 PM
Head of 3d Admedia
is the story that good??

# 20 09-03-2009 , 02:37 PM
Subscriber
Yes.

If you like RPG`s this is the only game you`ll ever need.
If your not a fan then maybe not. (the graphics are a little poor now - but that`s not why I play it)

But I`m also a very big fan of 8, - 10 was alittle too kiddie for me but on a whole great fun (unlike part2) and 9 + 12 sucked

# 21 09-03-2009 , 06:18 PM
Head of 3d Admedia
tbh i never gave rpgs the benefit of the doubt but since i liked ff12 so much i think ill look for ff7 problem is i have no idea where i can buy it right now and i only own a ps3 right dont think its that backward compatible (i own gran turismo 1 and it doesnt play)

# 22 09-03-2009 , 08:13 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by tweetytunes
If you like RPG`s this is the only game you`ll ever need.
If your not a fan then maybe not. (the graphics are a little poor now - but that`s not why I play it)

this is true :p
although i spent 80 hours in the first play and not having done everything, then ~66 hours on all the other plays after that and completing everything, i even got master materia for everyone (i think, or it might have just been for four people)... man, i used to know all the little secrets and stuff... i accidentally found out that you dont even need to race chocobos to get the black one...

crisis core is awesome as well. best ending fmv ever. not sure if its better to play it before or after 7... i'd say before though... it is a prequel

i quite liked 9, despite the childness of it.

i didn't like how they remade blitzball in 10-2, never played it either since there wasnt a point

if they do remake 7, they need to put a save point in the battle arena in golden saucer (i didn't like playing for an hour without saving) and one when your playing as tifa in that place....

murambi: sucks about GT not playing on your ps3... you could just buy a ps2, they are cheap these days. people tend to sell FF7 on auction sites i think

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D