Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 16 26-11-2011 , 05:25 PM
SM Tea Boy
IE9 is not a bad browser, I prefer chrome but IE 9 is certainly not IE6 or the red headed stepchild that IE7 was user added image

You think you'll get flamed at least you run IE9, I run IE7 here on my Linux box under wine user added image

before I go here's another one for you.

Attached Thumbnails

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 17 26-11-2011 , 05:36 PM
Lone Wolf Productions
you'll be surprised how many ppl dispise IE no matter what version. But thats just each persons taste i guess. i switch when needed.

anyhow it was just to show that you can easely keep your IE or whatever browser your preffer clean from those pesky useless tool barsand addons.

Know what you install!! and read befoee your click ok or continue. and if a bar for somereason still shows up just turn it off right away or (if the assosiated program allows it) uninstall it.

i never ever had a need for an extra tool bar in my browser an probebly never will.

as for personal browser preferrence, i wont even answer, why? if you follow enough threads you will know that its an discussion with no end.

so use what you like and let others use what they like is my moto.

just keep yourself up to date, like the thread suggested user added image

There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers.

© All grammar errors are Copyrighted to me
# 18 27-11-2011 , 10:05 AM
Subscriber
i like the part about firefox when it takes up 100mb+ of your ram for each tab it opens. i use chrome because someone said it was the most secure out of all of the browsers.

although that same person later said that safari is the way of the future and he switched to using that exclusively... i just laughed and stuck with chrome...

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D
# 19 27-11-2011 , 10:10 AM
Lone Wolf Productions
Your lucky, imagine that person told you to jump down a bridge because its the fastest way down. later he would take the stairs. and you laughed and jumped.

conclusion? make your own choices ^^

There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers.

© All grammar errors are Copyrighted to me
# 20 27-11-2011 , 10:24 AM
Head of 3d Admedia
# 21 27-11-2011 , 07:50 PM
Subscriber

Your lucky, imagine that person told you to jump down a bridge because its the fastest way down. later he would take the stairs. and you laughed and jumped.

conclusion? make your own choices ^^

hardly comparable events. Ones potentially life threatening the other isn't. user added image

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D
# 22 12-01-2012 , 12:24 AM
Technical Director
I dunno... I don't trust a browser made by Google. They have enough information on me as it is. Firefox, and memory leaks for me!

Imagination is more important than knowledge.