Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 30-10-2018 , 03:58 AM
SM Tea Boy

New forum

New forum is here we hope you like it. Still some tweaking to be done, but it should now be a lot easier to use.

Changes to the site as well as some updated training are also on the way. If you find anything wrong or even somthing you don't like post in here and well see what we can do about it.

David user added image

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 2 18-11-2018 , 06:37 PM
Subscriber
Just wanted to say hey David. It's been awhile since I've been on here but I miss you guys and working in Maya. Unfortunately my job keeps me away and I look forward to when I can start being on here more often. Cheers...

Sampson
# 3 19-11-2018 , 08:18 AM
SM Tea Boy
Hey mate bit of a blast from the past! Nice to see you back

Drop in on us from time to time

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 4 29-01-2019 , 01:32 AM
Subscriber

Love the new forum

I love the new forum but I have an issue with my account which to date no-one has addressed. I have emailed support about the issue and am yet to hear back. I cannot use my previously purchased credits for some reason. I try and download course material and I get redirected to Paypal. I do not get the option to use my credits at all. Can anyone there help please?

# 5 30-01-2019 , 01:52 PM
SM Tea Boy
Hi sorry its taken so long to get back to you,

If you go to the downloads tab on any tutorial page you should be able to access the downloads form there. Please see attached picture.

If you're still having issues please let me know and i'll get to it ASAP.
Kind Regards

Attached Thumbnails

# 6 16-08-2019 , 01:24 PM
i love it)