Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 16 08-10-2003 , 10:58 PM
Well i finished the model today it came out to 7,208 triangles. Heres the final render before i try to learn how to skin

Attached Thumbnails
# 17 10-10-2003 , 11:27 PM
Subscriber
CAN YOU PLEASE CROP OUT ALL THE BLACK IN YOU'RE IMAGE!?!?! I'd be happy to teach you how if you donot know. There are still alot of people on 56kbps modems, and the load times for them are MUCH worse, not to mention that i have a crappy video card and my computer has trouble even scrolling across you're picture. And it keeps the thread much cleaner.

You're tank is looking cool, if you gave it another colour (green or tan?) and added some lighting to the scene i think we could all see it alot better. also adding a poly plane that it can sit on, and maybe cast some shadows on, you could get rid of some of that black.

"When you are born, you have a resposiblilty to program you're own mind, if you do not accept this responsiblilty, then the world will do it for you"
Aol Instant messenger: mrcoolbp2
# 18 12-10-2003 , 07:42 AM
Yes your help would be very much appreciated. Ill work on getting a better render posted and a smaller size pic so all can view quicker. Im basically the only modeler on the team right now and ive got about 25-30 models to make and skin so any outside tips and tricks well be of much help. Ive figured out a way to get the moel to unwrap using the auto uv map feature but im basically at a loss as far as laying them all out, and fitting them on the plane because the model is broken down into tracks, applique armor, hatches, and main weapon so i can animate them all later.