Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 11-06-2005 , 01:50 PM

Which

Hey,
I've covered the very basics of maya, I've done the cartoon dog tutorial, and I was wondering which video tutorial would u recommend downloading first? I would like a modelling tutorial but im not sure which would be best for me, Pilot Girl or Ninja Warrior. Which would u recommend?

Regards
Nobbo.

# 2 11-06-2005 , 01:55 PM
Location: Where do u think I am right now? Alright, I'll tell y' all... I'm at Gnomon Workshop and Highend3d sites...Hehehehe...just kiddin':)!!!!Oh, I'm not a ego member anymore? Cool!!!! I'm a Senior Member now!!!!
Hmmm...

It depends. If you want the easier, get the pilot girl. To more advanced modeling, I would get the Ninja tut.

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

Tibia is the best MMORPG that i've ever seen...xD
# 3 11-06-2005 , 01:58 PM
ok ty

Just about to purchase some points heh

# 4 19-06-2005 , 02:12 PM
Kevin
or even try out the jedi starfighter for a non organic tutorial. All very good though and your learn lots