Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 06-07-2005 , 04:43 PM
Location: Where do u think I am right now? Alright, I'll tell y' all... I'm at Gnomon Workshop and Highend3d sites...Hehehehe...just kiddin':)!!!!Oh, I'm not a ego member anymore? Cool!!!! I'm a Senior Member now!!!!

Points!!!!

Plz, (I know that this can be really stupid, but...LET'S GO!!!!) can someone give me 2 free points? PLZ, I don't have money!!!!

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

Tibia is the best MMORPG that i've ever seen...xD
# 2 06-07-2005 , 10:01 PM
Subscriber
here you go!
enjoy them.:p

# 3 07-07-2005 , 10:23 AM

Originally posted by vladimirjp
here you go!
enjoy them.:p

That's awfully generous of you. I would've told him to get a job.:p

# 4 07-07-2005 , 10:31 AM
Subscriber
vladimirjp,

I'm impressed man. You know they say, what goes around comes around. I guess some good fortune is around the corner for you.

Cheers
Paul

# 5 07-07-2005 , 10:45 AM
em the only people who can transfer points are kevin and david i think there may be the slightest hint of sarcasm in vlad's post....

user added image
A

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB
# 6 07-07-2005 , 11:34 AM
Subscriber
I guess what I say still stands true, what goes around comes around :attn:

Actually David gave me 5 Free points a few months ago only problem was I used 3 of them on the Spitfire Tutorial and then Purchased the discounted Modelling and Texturing bundle, which ment I purchased the first video twice. So I didn't need to spend the 3 points . . . that means I ended up with 2 free points instead of 3 :headbang:

You know what they say vladimirjp, Its the thought that counts user added image

Cheers
Paul