Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 09-07-2005 , 06:36 PM

Points?

Hi, i´m new to this 3D stuff so i was looking for some video tutortials, and i heard somebody talking about simplymaya.com and i thought that i should give it a try, so i tryed to download a video but, i need to have an account here on simplymaya.com, ok i created a user, and i thought, yes, now i can download all the video tutorials i want to! But now i need some god damn points to download the tutorials, but how do i earn point here? Do i need to write a lot in the forum or what?

# 2 09-07-2005 , 06:37 PM
oh, i forget something, and where can i see how many point i got??

I Think that should be all...

# 3 09-07-2005 , 07:06 PM
Click the "points" link in the menu bar and read the FAQ. Points are purchased.

"Terminat Bora Diem, Terminal Auctor opus."
# 4 11-07-2005 , 10:14 PM

Re: Points?

Originally posted by FuKe
Hi, i´m new to this 3D stuff so i was looking for some video tutortials, and i heard somebody talking about simplymaya.com and i thought that i should give it a try, so i tryed to download a video but, i need to have an account here on simplymaya.com, ok i created a user, and i thought, yes, now i can download all the video tutorials i want to! But now i need some god damn points to download the tutorials, but how do i earn point here? Do i need to write a lot in the forum or what?

LOL i did the same thing...i NEED points!!

# 5 12-07-2005 , 11:06 PM
Did you completely miss the sticky at the top of this forum section?:headbang:

# 6 12-07-2005 , 11:18 PM
Subscriber
You know there are heaps of Free Videos you can download first?