Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 16 21-01-2007 , 11:07 AM
Subscriber
"Sure, and look on the bright side, atleast you'll get a cool robot voice thing and a tube outta your ass so you can poo properly!"

lol at robot voice but it is true, ived seen some people with it. its actually pretty scary.

"Dont cigarette packets have pictures of grizzly faces and cancer on them now though? or are these older style ones?"

im not sure but i think thats only in australia... donno, correct me if im wrong.

# 17 21-01-2007 , 11:16 AM
Acid44

[i]huh? your smoking, arnt you 14 or something? lol [/B]

lol 15 ive been smoking scince i was 12 ish bad influence...

and whys everyone picking one the smoker???

Sure, and look on the bright side, atleast you'll get a cool robot voice thing and a tube outta your ass so you can poo properly!"

tube in may ass????? that aint good!!!

robot voice would logicly be bad but darth vaders cool so i could work with ituser added image [i think]...

EDIT:

Dont cigarette packets have pictures of grizzly faces and cancer on them now though? or are these older style ones?"

in canada they have pictures of cancerous hearts and lkungs and such on them

# 18 21-01-2007 , 11:34 AM
Subscriber
the ones in australia are bad, got pictures of people with gangrene on there foot, their face/mouth is totally owned.. pretty disturbing. the add's are even worse...

# 19 21-01-2007 , 01:22 PM
Subscriber
Here is a good example. It is the same product too.

Attached Images

"If Less is more then think how much more more would be..."

Winner June 2009 Spaceship Challenge
# 20 21-01-2007 , 01:49 PM
Subscriber
Well they still look like this in the UK anyway. I've seen foreign packs with the pictures on them and to be honest its pretty lame. I mean you dont see people's liver diseases on bottles of alchohol, or pictures of horrific crashes on peoples cars. There are many, many, many ways to become ill or die. Shoving 'worst case scenarios' in the face of smokers is pretty unfair.

Besides, it's only kids that need to be told that smoking can kill. Adults are fairly aware I'd say.

Last edited by petrol; 21-01-2007 at 01:52 PM.
# 21 21-01-2007 , 03:51 PM
Subscriber
lol, its true, they put alot of advertisement against smoking. But yeah, obesity is just as bad, comes in 2nd most common form of death, after smoking ofcourse. Thou, its become socially ok to tell of a smoker for smoking, try saying to a fatty they're a hippo! stop eating! and do some laps around the block. Gadz, u'll get told of right away that u're being insensitive. I'd rather be a smoker and look half-way decent than be a fatass. Im telling u, McDonnalds should come out with a cigaret brand. Then they'd complete the cycle. btw i love mcdonnalds.

Next scene Im throwing in an ashtray, and i like the idea of a lighter aswell, thanks for that 13_residence,

Woa, dude acid44, since 12. As an elder I feel I should say something....RIGHT ON!! Live fast die pretty. u prolly wont make it to 30, ahaha. Then again who wants to get wringles and and lose hair... I speak for myself here. Its u're life, we can't live it for u acid44, u got a right to **** it up any which way u want. user added image haha

cheers for the tips max_glass, i'll fool around with the photoshop curves...

<a href="https://forum.simplymax.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11595">Click</a> Desert Eagle
<a href="https://forum.simplymax.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=4250#post4250">Click</a> Gas Lantern
<a href="https://forum.simplymax.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11714">Click</a> Gas Lantern

Last edited by Tiago2; 21-01-2007 at 03:53 PM.
# 22 21-01-2007 , 08:45 PM
Acid44

[i]Woa, dude acid44, since 12. As an elder I feel I should say something....RIGHT ON!! Live fast die pretty. u prolly wont make it to 30, ahaha. Then again who wants to get wringles and and lose hair... I speak for myself here. Its u're life, we can't live it for u acid44, u got a right to **** it up any which way u want. user added image haha[/B]

hahaha evryone thought i would be dead by 15 but i made it so now im gonna live to 31 just to prove you wrong hmmm the rest seems like it could be offensive or not offensive... no comment other than i do plan to f*** it up major!!!